My daughter loves any excuse to decorate our house, make food and dress in a theme. She takes days to plan and prep to make sure everything is just right. Even if it’s just our family, she still likes to go all out. She has been planning our 4th of July this whole past month. She can’t wait for when the day actually comes and she can get out all her decorations, make the red, white, and blue themed food and wear something patriotic.
So, I have rounded up some crochet patterns to help decorate your home for the up and coming holiday. Happy 4th of July and enjoy!
1. Crochet Doily Table Runner from Jessica at www.cutesycrafts.com
2. Americana Place Setting from RedHeart.com
3. Star Spangled Banner from www.petalstopicots.com
4. Stars and Stripes Pillow from allfreecrochet.com by Kristen Stoltzfus for Red Heart Yarn
5. USA Cozie from Katie at katiescrochetgoodies.com